welcome to the92.net
This website was born from the need of three football lovers to embrace a challenge that not many will achieve, to visit all 92 football league grounds.
Of course there is huge debate over what counts, and this website aims to standardise these rules, offer a platform for those that want to keep track, but to also feedback on the good, the bad and the ugly grounds that you visit, as well as capturing some key information regarding pint price, pie quality, match experience and much more.
Good luck travelling, watching and enjoying the football!
latest news blog
- 25.02.13 Save the Date – Annual Supporters Summit 2013
- 19.01.13 This Emirates: This is not my Beautiful House
- 17.01.13 FSF NEWS: Football fans say Twenty’s Plenty for Away Tickets
- 09.01.13 Interview: John Walton speaks to the92.net about rejoining the 92
- 11.12.12 Poll: Old Premier League Grounds
- 04.12.12 Interview: We speak to our first 92 club member
johnwarkstache - 26/M
Ipswich Townview profile
Current the92 status 59/92
Highest rated overall ground:
No ratings added
Lowest rated overall ground:
Member since 19th Dec '12