To celebrate the launch of the new Stadium Hoppers Terrace Battles card game we’re giving you the chance to win a pack!
This giveaway has now finished, the winner is announced below. Thank you to everyone who took part and keep your eyes peeled for more chances to win great groundhopping prizes!
Terrace Battles is the ultimate Football Stadium card game. Each card contains UK stadia stats of capacities, year of opening, matchday prices, season-ticket prices, pie prices, and the92.net overall rating.
Using these stats, take on your opponents to try and beat their ground. However, there is an added twist – choosing whether to play Home or Away?!
To find out more about the Stadium Hoppers, the brilliant new card game ‘Terrace Battles’ and the Stadium Hoppers Scratch Football Map Poster visit
The boring bit…terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years and over.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry specified in the Rafflecopter form above
5. Closing date for entry will be 29 May 2017. After this date entries to the competition will not be counted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. After the closing date a winner will be chosen at random and notified and announced on our Twitter feed and Facebook page. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The prize is as follows: 1 pack of the Stadium Hoppers Terrace Battles card game. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute or withdraw without giving notice.
9. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
10. The Groundsmans decision is final